UPDATE : Direct Download Android OS 4.2. </> Android OS 4.2 for PC </> Android 4.3
As Google Launches its new Android OS 4.1 Jelly Bean and here is the Direct Download Links for Android OS 4.1 and 4.1.1 Jelly Bean.
How To Install Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean on Nexus S Steps are: ↓
- First of all, unlock bootloader, root and flash ClockworkMod Recovery on your Nexus S.
- Now, Direct download Android 4.1 OR Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean.
This .zip file is for update to Jelly Bean from Android 4.0.4 (Build: IMM76D) on Nexus S models i9020T / i9023. According to some users, this .zip file also works on the i9020A model, even though it is not supposed to.
Place the file directly under /sdcard on your Nexus S's internal storage.
DO NOT use this .zip file if you are not on Android 4.0.4 with the specific build number previously mentioned.
- Now, you need to reboot into ClockworkMod (CWM) Recovery by shutting down your Nexus S, and then pressing and holding Volume Up + Power buttons.
- Take a NANDroid backup. This will be helpful later on in case you find any issues with the Jelly Bean ROM.
- Navigate to install zip from sdcard > choose zip from sdcard > [the .zip file that was downloaded in Step 2]. This will flash Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean to your Nexus S.
- Now, select reboot system now from CWM's main menu.
You are now done ... enjoy with latest Android OS.